We Also Recommend
- A Favorite Recipe: Chinese Broccoli & Oyster Sauce
Dairy Free | Nut Free
12 oz Chinese broccoli, washed and patted dry
¼ cup oyster sauce
1 garlic clove, crushed
1½ tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cut the broccoli stems from the leaves. Cut the stems in half lengthways. Cut the leaves in half.
- Combine the oyster sauce, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a small bowl, then stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Cook the broccoli stems and leaves in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until bright green and shiny. Then shock under cold running water. Drain. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a saucepan over high heat for 30 seconds. Pour over the broccoli. Drizzle over the oyster sauce mixture and serve.