Return to Previous Page
A Favorite Recipe: Beef Teriyaki
- 1 lb sirloin steak, or top round beef (cut into bit-size strips)
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ½ an onion (sliced)
- Combine garlic, ginger and all sauces in a bowl, place bite size strips of beef into the bowl to marinate for an hour (or more).
- Remove beef from marinate and cook in a wok until beef is cooked add sliced onion and 1 cup of marinate and cook on a low heat until marinate starts to boil.
- Serve mixed with fresh salad ingredients (pictured) or place beef on skewers and grill like kebabs on a barbeque for a great smoky taste.
- Review by Gary Bush
- Super useful for serving food to a larger group. We wheel this out along with the hibachi we brought from woksfordinner whenever we are making chicken skewers (there, now I'm hungry again). (Posted on 2/12/15)